Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, peanut & wheat free
- 349g block of firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp wheat free tamari
- 1 cm of finely grated ginger
- 350g tenderstem broccoli
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 150g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red chilli
- 100g salted cashew nuts to serve
- Mix the sesame oil, tamari and grated ginger together.
- Gently stir in the tofu and leave to marinade while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil.
- Cut the broccoli lengthwise into separate stems and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cut the onion in half and then slice, not too thinly.
- Finely chop the chilli and roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a wok and gently stir fry the tofu, including marinade, along with the mushrooms, chilli and onion.
- After a few minutes, add the broccoli to warm through.
- Serve with rice or noodles and top with the cashew nuts.
Thanks go to Foods Matter for letting us reproduce this recipe.