We set up our support group as the most effective way to help people with MCS cope and start recovery. Joining not only helps you feel better but every penny goes towards keeping the charity going so we can keep helping you.
- Three 48 page magazines with coping and recovery tips for chemical, food and electro sensitivities (that's a bonus Christmas magazine)
- How to start recovering: 'So You've Got MCS?'
- Over 150 helpsheets such as toiletries, cleaning products, treatments, information for GPs
- PenPal community
- Discount codes to save you money on supplements and MCS and EHS things.
- Stay Safe wallet card
- Help with welfare and work
- Suppliers directory for chemical, food and electro sensitivities.
- All printed on chlorine-free paper or by email, whichever suits your sensitivities better.
- £2 per month by standing order set up with your bank (email us to let us know please!)
- OR £23 per year here
Non UK: By email subscriptions are £23, or by post - £29 (Use the donation button on our homepage to pay, then email us)
Every penny helps us help you and goes towards things like printing, website maintenance, postage, and all the everyday costs of trying to run a charity. We don't make a profit from this; we get no external funding and we rely on subscriptions and donations to keep everything going. So if you are affected by sensitivity to chemicals in everyday products, have food intolerance or electro-sensitivity start feeling better and join us!
You can join online here, or send a cheque or international postal order payable to ‘MCS-AWARE' to: MCS-AWARE, 56 Gaping Lane, Hitchin, Herts. SG5 2JE (UK) Any questions? Email us: info 'AT' mcs-aware.org